BSF Vertical Mount Adaptors are available in two basic styles: (Style A - shown) below tank top and (Style D) above tank. The vertical mount adaptors are becoming increasingly popular with power unit builders because of the one piece construction. These adaptors are designed to accommodate IEC (Metric), D-Flange or NEMA C face motors to virtually any other component (pump, hydraulic motor, gearbox, actuator, etc.).
- Style A DesignAdaptor is inside the reservoir
- Style D DesignAdaptor sits above the reservoir and permits easy access to coupling. It also allows motor removal without disturbing pump installation. This style is available with optional S.A.B. (Sound Absorbing Barrier) Material installed inside the adaptor.
- VMR (Vertical Motor Removal) DesignThis unique style places the adaptor inside the reservoir but still allows for motor, coupling hub and coupling insert to be removed, inspected or replaced without disturbing the adaptor or pump. C-face motor applications require an additional adaptor plate between the adaptor and the motor.
- VDK (Vertical Dampening Kit) DesignThis style places the adaptor inside the reservoir and incorporates a dampening gasket and bushings to reduce the vibration and sound being transmitted.
- PVQ (Pump-end Vertical Quiet) DesignThis style sits the adaptor above the reservoir and incorporates a dampening gasket and bushings to reduce the vibration and sound being transmitted. This design allows for motor, coupling hub and coupling insert to be removed, inspected or replaced without disturbing the adaptor or pump. This style is available with optional S.A.B. (Sound Absorbing Barrier) Material installed inside the adaptor.
- BF (Back face Only) Design - This design places the adaptor inside the reservoir. The motor end flange is machined to lay flat on the reservoir lid and only one set of mounting holes is used to attached the motor, the tank top and the housing.
- Motor Removal Featured AdaptorsThis design is engineered for quick motor removal and easy coupling access. Oil tight construction is available. Vertical or horizontal mount options.
- 3-Ring adaptorOptional mounting flange positions, cleaner tank top, less weeping on top of the plate, accommodates piping for inlet, easy access to the coupling.
- Available with paint options (Standard Red ~ or ~ Grey, Yellow, Black or Gloss Black)
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Material
- Custom size access hole(s)
- Marine weld
- Drain hole(s)
- Standard Material: ASTM A53 Grade B ERW pipe and ASTM Grade A36 steel plate for end flanges