GUARDEX™ Coupling is a superior design of a torsionally stiff gear coupling with a specially designed molded nylon sleeve. Its compact and lightweight design yields high torque, low inertia and minimum shaft gap to close-coupled applications.
- Minimum fit-up backlash and no internal frictional losses or heat build-up
- Nylon and metal components allow operation in high ambients without lubrication or maintenance
- Blind assembly and slip-together make for easy inspection and adjustment without disassembly
- Nylon sleeves resist dirt, moisture, most chemicals and petroleum products
- There are no seals or retainers to maintain and they don't need lubrication
- 1/2HP to 600HP
- 1/4" to 4-7/8" Bores
- M and I Style Couplings - Double crowned tooth gear couplings
- AS and I-Special Style Couplings - Snap ring design
- SD Style Couplings - Shift-able at Stand Still
- SA Style Couplings - 316 TI Stainless steel hubs and nylon sleeves
- JR Style Couplings - All nylon hubs and sleeves
- Straight Shaft Hubs - Sintered metal with oil quench; Plain Steel hubs available in sizes 65, 80; Stainless steel hubs available in sizes 14 thru 48
- Splined Shaft Hubs with Cross-Clamp - Maximum clamping power does not damage shaft splines; SAE and DIN (Metric) bores available.
- Tapered Shaft Hubs - Tapered bores require drilled and tapped shaft; Special hub lengths are available.