BSF C-Face Adaptors are the most common adaptors for horizontal and vertical installations. These adaptors are designed to accommodate NEMA C face motors and virtually any other component (pump, hydraulic motor, gearbox, actuator, etc.).
- Large Diameter Pipe DesignAccommodates large diameter couplings and pump pilots.
- HQ (Horizontal Quiet) AdaptorThis style adaptor includes BSF's S.A.B. (Sound Absorbing Barrier) Material installed inside the housing for sound / vibration reduction. See Sound Reduction Adaptor (Steel) under Related Products for additional information.
- Heavy Duty Design - Heavy schedule pipe, extra welds and thicker drive flange
- HSM (Horizontal Side Mount) DesignThis unique style permits the motor, coupling hub and coupling insert to be removed, inspected or replaced without removing the oil or pump from the reservoir. A separate plate is required with this design.
- Adaptor Test StandEliminates need to realign pump mount, allows quick pump change out and provides automatic shaft alignment. It also permits wide range of pump shaft sizes along with any combination of spline and keyed shafts. Lifting bracket supplied for each plate. Mounting flanges SAE A thru SAE F and Metric sizes are available.
- Available with paint options (Standard Red ~ or ~ Grey, Yellow, Black or Gloss Black)
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Material
- Custom size access hole(s)
- Marine weld
- Drain hole(s)
- Standard Material: ASTM A53 Grade B ERW pipe and ASTM Grade A36 steel plate for end flanges