BSF Mounting Plates are made of sturdy STEEL construction. They can be designed for various mechanical drive applications ranging from gearboxes to compressors to flywheels and pumps. BSF has the experience, the capability, and the versatility to provide custom adaptor plates to accommodate your needs.
- Plates for alternate motor mounting flange applications
- A wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Permits installation of various pump sizes on a single adaptor or foot mount bracket
- Facilitates converting electric motor mounts to hydraulic pumps
- Retrofit old installations with new hydraulic motors
- Custom flywheel adaptor plates easily mount to your flywheel (engine) housings
- Unlimited options for mounting to compressors
- Spacer plates with or without o-ring groove
- Spacer PlatesIncreases distance between components.
- Flywheel PlatesCustom flywheel adaptor plates provide easy mounting to your flywheel (engine) housing.
- Compressor PlatesCustom compressor adaptor plates offer unlimited options for mounting to compressors.
- Conversion PlatesAttach to existing components and convert the mounting face to allow for alternate mating options.
- Test Stand PlatesTest Stand plates are available in a wide array of styles. Some are designed to work in conjunction with a BSF Welded Steel Foot Mount to test a variety of SAE and Metric pumps; and others are designed to work with a BSF Steel adaptor. Test Stand Plates can be customized to fit almost any test stand combination required on your project.
- Pump Blank-Out PlatesAre used to seal up open tandem pump ends. These plates can be manufactured with or without an o-ring groove to accommodate pumps with or without o-ring seals.
- Custom PlatesBSF has the experience, capability and versatility to provide custom adaptor plates designed specifically for your application(s).
- Custom designs
- Slotted mounting holes
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Material
- Standard Material: ASTM Grade A36 steel plate.