The Hayes "original" flywheel coupling absorbs vibration and shock to provide a steady dampening effect. The one-piece design gives you worry-free installation and ensures that your coupling will be installed properly the first time, every time. Competitively priced and normally in stock.
- Absorbs vibrations and shock loads, lengthening the life of your pump components
- Provides a steady dampening effect under load
- Designed for maximum life when operated at normal engine speeds, torque and alignment
- Rugged steel construction
- Eliminate human error with our easy one piece Design, perfect for a production environment!
- -40° to +220°F operating temperatures
- Various series for standard SAE flywheels and Non-standard flywheels including engine housings