We designed a special foot mount test stand that could mount and test various size Nachi wheel motors.
The design process involved a common foot bracket and adaptor plates to mount the various sizes of wheel motors.
The Nachi wheel motor will mount to the appropriate adaptor plate in the correct orientation.
The operator would then:
- Plumb the hydraulic unit to the motor for testing
- perform the test
- be able to reference the other side of the bracket for rotation and
- check for leaks from the sealing areas
- disassemble the plumbing
- remove motor from bracket
- be ready for the next test
The adaptor plates, in this solution, needed a means of lifting via an overhead crane, hoist or jib crane.